I love when things just naturally progress into more awesomeness. Throw some raw honesty on that fire and BAM! Here’s Part 2 of questions posed by the male sex to the female sex:
Question 1: What do you do when you start to really like a guy?
1. Get shy, giggly, and quiet.
2. Play hard to get just a little.
3. Randomly showing up at his favorite bar just hoping to run into him.
4. Think about him about every 20 minutes. Think about how he will be in 10 years, 20 years in general. Start planning every hilarious, witty comment to him and store them for the next week.
5. Cook for him.
6. Get nervous…I mess up on my texts to him. Find myself happy when he is around.
7. Tell my best friend and get her opinion.
8. Call him.
9. Think about them throughout the day and how to make plans with them.
10. Stalk him on Facebook.
In the words of my KC Globetrotter friend, “Act like a puppy”. Yes, 90% of the time I’m a sassy spitfire with a borderline bitch complex. But every so often someone gets in a little crack and then I go soft. If you’ve gotten me to that point and I think you’re worth the madness, I’ll cook you breakfast. You’ll meet my best friend and enter the family circle at which point it’s impossible to get back in when you’ve been thrown out.
Question 2: What about the things you do when you realize you love him?
1. Go ATM…hahaha. Now-a-days it’s have sex without a condom, anal, and the L bomb has to drop if he wants to cum inside….oh, and shower with. There are a few other things, but my time is up. Those are off the top of my head. (Haaaaaa…God I love you. I actually had one guy pose the question, “Would you ever go ass-to-mouth?” but it didn’t make the cut off questions. Lady, I’m sure you brought a smile to his face.)
2. Marry Him.
4. Talk about kids.
6. Anal. Completely open myself up to him.
7. Anything having to do with a butt hole!
8. Blow job.
9. Be more adventurous in bed, introduce him to my parents, make compromises in my beliefs.
10. Let him kiss me in front of my kids.
Rolling my eyes. Ugh, me in love. Did I mention I have an addiction to fru-fru coffee drinks? Well if you’re a dude and have me sprung, watch out. I’m a make-out whore, a frantic mirror love note writer and sexual button pusher. Seriously. I have marbles to prove it. With all you other chicks, Anal seems to be a theme here. What do you give him on the 5 year anniversary then if he’s already come through the back door?
Questions 3: What is the right response from a guy when you ask if you are getting fat (and you really are)?
1. An honest one.
2. Shut the fuck up!
3. Your beautiful just the way you are, but I’d be happy to go to the gym with you.
4. I love you EVERY way you are. You are either this way or that way and it’s a fact, but any way is the best. hahaaa! yeah right, but that is the best way no doubt.
5. The truth….nicely of course.
6. I have never been there, so I dunno. I would want him to be honest, I mean that too.
7. There wouldn’t need to be a response because I would never ask him that. Why would I want to put him in that awkward situation? I wouldn’t want someone asking me if they look fat or not!
8. There is no right response.
9. I always think you look great, babe, but if you want we can start going to the gym together and being healthier together.
10. I love you the way you are, but you’ve gained a couple pounds… Do you want to start working out together?
Considering that I’m in the current point of my cycle where any carb sounds splendid and it’s like a trigger reaction of complete malnourished face stuffing if I don’t get my hands on oreos or banana bread, I want the guy to look me right in the eye and lie to me. Then fuck me to burn off some of those calories. Sometimes honesty is not the best policy, in my book. Especially when it’s a hormonally charged week for me. It’s just not good for your general state of well-being to say anything other than “you look fantastic.” If it’s a problem and things are getting out of control, I’ll take care of it. Then again, I can appreciate the chick that can take the brutal honesty.
Question 4: Does size really matter and does a perfect size exist?
1. Yes and no. I’ve had the donkey dick a couple of times…it hurt a bit and left me thinking, “anal will NEVER be an option.” But I’ve also had a “short short man”…falling out is unfun. I’d say the average 5/6/7 incher.
2. No, one that fits 🙂
3. YES. 6 inches I would guess. Nice girth too. hate those long skinny ones.
4. Yes. Sorry. yes. I mean, I can deal if you are the most confident man on earth and don’t give a shit and can make fun of yourself for it and make up for it in lots of other ways. But that’s it. Otherwise 7 in.
5. Sometimes….Lets be honest you want to know it’s there!!! but there is such a thing as too big!
6. No, it doesn’t. His heart is what matters. (Have you ever been with someone only packing 4 inches? Talk about disappointment)
7. Size doesn’t matter, just as long as it’s big enough to get me off!
8. It can make a difference.
9. Yeeeeeeep. There’s just something about feeling “full”.
Different shapes and sizes on both sides of the fence. Different strokes for different folks. But yes. I get scared and run when it’s too big and huff, puff and fade out if I’m wondering if it’s “in” yet.
Question 5: Are politics important to you and are they something that you think should be a deal breaker in a relationship if they differ from the person you are seeing?
1. Nah. I just recently dated a democrat though my father insists I am a republican. Honestly, I like to hear what you have to say about it, but I’ll like 8000 other things about you first.
2. Important but would never be a deal breaker
3. Yes—because some hit the very core of who you are. I couldn’t be with a conservative republican, nuff said. Someone would end up dead.
4. No…and no…they are all puppets anyway.
5. I hate politics and I think it is terrible if politics causes strain in a relationship.
6. Of course, I hope we agree. But, no it doesn’t really matter.
7. Don’t think politics necessarily, but many of the issues for which they stand could be a deal breaker.
8. Nope, as long as he is willing to accept my beliefs as my own and not belittle me for them, it isn’t a deal breaker.
9. I think so, because it is usually your basic beliefs.
10. Yes. Just kep your vote to yourself!!!
Sigh. Politics. It’s such a touchy subject. I don’t know if there’s a general consensus on this one other than just respect each other and maybe don’t broadcast your affiliate? I was with someone once who would literally go into road rage crazy mode if anyone had any other view other than what his spoiled ass republican views were. If you can’t state your opinion without being an asshole or condescending, STFU.
Question 6: What things do you hate about the guy you’re dating that you’re too afraid to tell him?
1. “You’re not that funny” “You’re not that awesome with your hands/mouth/dick” “You’re dick is as small as you think” “I’ve been fake laughing the whole time” “You’re too nice for me”
2. If they don’t make me orgasm I always feel bad telling them? Not sure how to answer this question.
3. Not funny and/or goofy enough. That’s the main thing. Not spontaneous enough perhaps. And I do like big corn-fed bodies. Whether they are buff or not, the bigger the manlier and that is a turn on in itself. But sense of humor takes all.
4. If a guy has hang ups I don’t want it to be brought up…chances are I don’t notice or if I do…dont care…I think this applies to them as well about us.
5. Nothing really, if I hate it I will tell them. (Ba-zing!)
6. Not listening when we are in bed. I am hard to get off.
7. I’m in a long term relationship, but the only things I am too scared to tell him are things that would hurt him. These would be things about his family and how he is around them and how hypocritical he is about things in his life compared to mine.
8. Floss your teeth daily.
9. I hate PDA.
10. Torture. (Hmmmm….what exactly are we talking about?)
For me, I think the hard part comes into play when I’m trying to decipher between whether a personality/character trait is a red flag or just some flaw that I’m going to grow to love AND hate about them. If I have to pick one thing though, the hardest thing to say to a guy is, “Stop being a fucking pussy. Act like a man. I’m a strong personality and expect you to be strong as well so I can relax and act like a woman without worrying about things crumbling because you’re too weak and insecure. And maybe you should pursue me and not be so damn intimidated. ” Maybe that’s precisely why I’m investing hours each day getting into all of your brains, instead of making stuffed french toast and rolling around naked with a significant other of my own. But I’m a sucker for blind hope and maybe I’m just getting closer and closer to the end goal.
Question 7: What is the scariest thing about a relationship?
3. Changing your mind then regretting it.
4. That they will change their mind about you….or you them…this can include cheating etc….same thing really.
5. Getting the feeling that you’re getting ready to be dumped.
6. Wondering what they are thinking about me.
7. The thought that it could possibly end, voluntarily or not. I would hate to lose my boyfriend.
8. Determining the label/seriousness of it.
9. You never know when someone can change their mind.
Bottom Line: Love is scary. I’m the type that I just go all in when that switch flips and I start falling. It’s all or nothing with me. I’m shit when it comes to dragging things out and I move at the speed of light. That comes from knowing exactly what I want, trusting myself that I can navigate through blaring red flags and having my time wasted in the past that I won’t ever do that to someone. If I want you, you’ll know it. But I will back the fuck out if you can’t meet me halfway. I don’t have the time or heart capacity to stick it out and see if you’ll finally come around. It’s scary to know that what you’ve invested and all those moments of vulnerability and memories can be gone like that.
Question 8: What one thing would make relationships easier?
1. Actually being able to trust the guy.
3. If people weren’t so scared to be honest.
4. I would love to say good communication but at the minute…my shit is a hot mess and that is not our problem!
5. If everyone stopped worrying so much about everything. Let’s just forget about it and cuddle!
6. If both people would just listen to each other. Willing to push through hard things.
8. Accepting people for who they are.
9. Trust and being honest.
10. Be honest.
Acceptance of who the other person is 100%. That means loving the amazing things about them and the not so amazing. But more importantly, loving those things about yourself. If you aren’t a whole person when you start something with someone, you’re going to make a mess of things.
Questions 9: Are Women as big of players as men?
1. Yes….I believe we all have that capability.
3. Sometimes bigger.
4. Are you fucking kidding me, YES.
5. I don’t think so, but then again it depends on their goal. Some women are just big whores and want to fuck.
7. Mentally yes. physically no.
8. Sometimes. I guess it just depends on each person.
9. No, because men use their penis and not their heads.
10. Without a doubt, yes. We just hide it better.
Women have no issues committing to someone. But when we are being strung along or with a guy that keeps his distance, we’re sure as hell going to leave our options open. No sense putting all our eggs in one basket. Let’s just face the music, we all need to to feel validated and desired by another human being. It’s in our nature. So if we’re not getting that from a particular someone, we’ll seek it out elsewhere.
Question 10: What drives your need to be married and reproduce?
1. Age with some….but with other dumb bitches a tie to a guy….yes i said it….and if you are mentally balanced then a genuine desire to have a child that is equal parts of both of you.
2. We are made that way. We want to be loved & love back.
3. Personally, being a nurturing person. Having that need and want to take care of someone. The idea of the amount of unconditional love that comes from it all. Having that one person to show all sides to and not having to break down walls from having to start over all the time.
4. What drives my need? Societies up-bringing. Since we were little girls, we were taught we were to be the mommies and boys were supposed to be the daddies. Or maybe it’s just my catholic upbringing.
5. I want to be loved and have a family.
6. I get why marriage doesn’t make sense to a lot of people. We see our parents split up and go into several different marriages. It sort of kills the “get married once/happily ever after idea Disney movies throw in our face. But even though I see that bullshit, I still want to be legally committed to someone, raise a family with them and matter to flesh and blood when I’m laid in the ground. I want to laugh, love, cry, despair and just fucking live with that special someone who’s gonna go all in with me.
7. It’s the need for love, hope and security.
8. Society. It’s how we were raised. There are more married people than people who actually choose to go through life unmarried and without kids. They are like an albino tiger.
9. I don’t want to have kids. Marriage is a crumbled institution.
10. I choose not to have kids because I don’t want any other responsibility of taking care of myself and I enjoy the freedom of coming and going whenever I choose. I don’t want to get married because I enjoy not feeling weak, vulnerable and opening the door to get hurt.
I don’t possess the NEED to get married (again) or have children. I very much WANT to create something with someone that is mine and his. Whether that be another person in baby form or ceremony in front of our closest friends and maybe family, then so be it. For me, when I find that someone that I can take on the world with together, that I know will have my back no matter what and makes me so much fucking better than I ever was by myself, we’re going to do whatever we feel is going to work for US. Not what a priest or our parents, friends or even society tells us is right. We could be the next Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt or Bonnie and Clyde. Who knows.
Question 11: How do you act around other guys when I’m not around?
1. Mostly like I would when you are there….I gotta a guy that is cool like that.
2. The same.
3. Uh? You, Mercedes or you, random guy that I should be considered to be dating? You, Mercedes – Uh, a little more flirtatious.You, random guy etc – Oblivious. When I’m in to a guy, every other guy becomes part of the scenery. (Ha. I’m just going to take this as a compliment. I giggled.)
6. I become one of the boys.
8. I don’t act any different.
9. If I’m committed to someone else, everyone in that room knows it. I don’t fuck around with that.
10. Not any different than I would act if I was with you.
When I’m committed, I’m committed. Again, I know exactly how it feels to be that person that your significant other didn’t respect enough to make it known I was his and he was mine. So if I’m flying solo with my girls that night, you can bet your ass I’m going to be a mouthy bitch at ANY attempt to try and hit on me. Unless I need to be a wing-woman, then I’ll be nice and smile. 🙂
Question 12: Why do you not believe precisely what we say? What do we have to do to convince you that what we’re telling you is not “code” for something else?
1. Cause girls can be dumb and want to analyse the shit out of everything…..but not all girls are like that….just most of us…hehehe.
2. I believe what you tell me. Some girls are just scared.
3. Make your actions match your words and above all, BE CONSISTENT.
4. First of all, if you think I’m always thinking that, then that’s a dead give away that you’re hiding something. Second of all, use less words and more actions.
5. Actions speak louder than words. The only time we start calling you out and questioning the words coming out of your mouth is when you give us physical contradictions. We have womanly intuition that will literally blow you to bits.
6. Guys lie.
7. We don’t understand what’s coming out of your mouth, so speak english.
8. Because my father told me not to.
9. Be consistent with actions and words.
10. Sometimes we let our analytical minds get the better of us. But sometimes you guys are just dishonest pricks and give us reason to doubt what you’re saying.
Haaaaaaaaa…Because in the words of one my closest male friends, “MEN ARE DOGS, Mercedes. ALL OF THEM.”
Question 13: Why does the toilet seat have to go down? Why can’t we all agree that the seat and cover are equally important?
1. Well a dude can pee if the seat is down…not ideal but if a girl walks in and sits on the toilet she could and will fall in and if she lives with a guy may also sit on his pee….
2. That onenever really bugged me.
3. I agree.
4. Not a big deal to me.
5. Is that really an issue nowadays?
6. I don’t care if the seat is up, just clean up the mess you made when you were obviously playing “paint by numbers” with your urine.
7. We can agree that the toilet is the toilet. Get everything IN it that needs to be in it.
8. Why the drama?
9. Common courtesy. Same reason you probably would prefer not to have our tampons laying everywhere.
10. Sounds like someones mom harped a bit too much.
Because when I stumble into the bathroom in the middle of the night, or come home drunk and I’m too distracted spouting off about how drunk I am and how amazing karaoke was, I don’t want to fall in. It’s happened before. So just use that strong wrist of yours and in one swift movement it’s down. And then wash your hands.
Question 14: Why do you say you feel fat then proceed to eat 17 kit kats? (I spat water out of my mouth when this one came through via text)
1. I don’t….sometimes u gotta have fat kid days….and just say fuck it.
2. Because we are weird.
3. Stress cravings.
4. Every woman needs to hear the word, “You’re beautiful”. If she says she feels fat, it only means one thing: You’re not making her feel desired.
5. We are allowed to say and eat whatever the fuck we want.
6. Well we have these things called ovaries. And they produce certain chemicals that your bodies don’t. Sometimes that makes us want to raid a 7-11 or down an entire crave case, just because it sounds like a good fucking idea. I don’t question your love of picking your asshole, acting like a fucking idiot when you’re with your friends or eating two bags or doritos. Lay the fuck off me and ask me if I need some milk to go with those kit kats.
7. It’s called being a woman and getting cravings.
8. Ummmm…how old was the douche asking this question?
9. Her willpower sucks. She will try to validate the 3/4 of a sleeve of oreos she just chowed down by saying she’s fat so that in turn she hopes to hear the echo from her significant other, “Oh you’re not fat…”
10. Because sometimes I let my inner Boba Fet take over and I eat those 17 kit kats and my feelings instead of kicking the shit out of your dumb ass.
17 kit kats? Who have you been dating? I’m more of a pizza type of girl. I have one acronym for you. IDGAF. If you want to make my weight or what cravings I choose to give into an issue, you can fucking step. Now, if you want to join in my love for stuffed crust pizza with me and then drag my ass out for a run with promises of play fighting and sex if I go with you, then we’re cool.
Question 15: If a guy drives a ferrari but loudly farts when introducing himself to you, would you still sleep with him?
1. If he is a douchebag I dont care what he drives….is this guy hot? Did he fart by accident and apologize? or is he a stinky dude that drives a fancy car?
2. He would have to be drop handsome.
3. He would have to be somewhat attractive and hilarious.
4. Fuck no. For one, I don’t give a shit that he drives a Ferrari. Two, if he does something that disgusting, he obviously lacks the ability to act like a respectable male in public. So no I would not sleep with him.
5. Yes and I will pretend that I didn’t smell it or hear it.
6. Yes if no one else heard or smelled it. No one would be there to judge me for it.
7. Most dudes that drive a Ferrari would have more class than to fart in front of anyone, let alone a woman so he probably stole the damn thing.
8. HELL. NO.
9. If you are disgusting enough to do that in front of me when we first meet, there’s no telling what you will do later on down the road.
10. That’s better than getting shit on for sport…
I would never date any one with a Ferrari, bottom line.
So there you have it. Boys you asked and the girls responded. Hope your questions were answered and you learned a little something. Moral of the story? Let the bitch eat seventeen kit kats if she wants to, make your actions match your words and if you’re lucky enough to have us fall in love with you…well you just might get some back door action. Oh, and just wrap your arms around us when we’re having a “fluffy” week and tell us how fucking incredible we look. 🙂
Stay tuned for the next round.